Should I Test My Home?

Although some mountainous and central regions in the United States are well-known to be problem areas, this does not prevent homes outside those regions from accumulating Radon Gas. The EPA and the CDC both recommend that you test for Radon Gas irregardless of your region in the United States. Even coastal homes can have elevated levels of Radon Gas in their indoor air, and could potentially be a health concern.

Testing Your Home

It's important to understand that two separate protocols exist so that the average citizen may test their own home and a certified professional may test a home for a real-estate transaction. In addition, Certified Professionals are trained to guarantee a certain level of accuracy and precision in their measurements which may be difficult for the average citizen to obtain using a store-bought test for Radon Gas.